Friday, May 1, 2009

Just Stopping By!

There was no clinic this week. The folks next door are busy as ever, though, no doubt still gearing up for the March for Life.

I won Best Reproductive Liberties Blog in the F-Word Blog Awards; thanks so much for voting for me!! I have the best readers ever. If I could figure out how to put a little badge on my blog, I could boast a little more.

Not much has happened, I just wanted to check in so y'all didn't think I was dead. Or had swine flu or something. Remember, if you find me so fascinating you can't stand our internet time apart, you can follow me on twitter. I am @pedgehog.

Hey, if you're in Fredericton, and you have some bottles/recyclables, email nbrebelles@gmail.com and we'll come get 'em for you next Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Q. How many dead babies does it take to paint a wall?
A. Depends on how hard you throw them!
Q. Where do you get all the dead babies?
A. The Morgentaler Clinic!