Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekly Reader and Apology

Hi friends. Sorry there was no blog this week. We did have a clinic, I just never got around to blogging about it. Mostly because of all the stuff that was going on in Toronto around the G8/G20 protests - I have been having all kinds of internet debates and eventually got kind of sick of furiously typing out my thoughts.

Also, this week I called it off with an anti-choice guy I have been debating through Facebook messages. I got kind of bored with the whole thing. I was just going to stop arguing with him, but he was being really mean so I blocked him as well. So yeah, I'm just kind of depressed at the number of people in the world who are utter jackasses.

I promise I will be back to regular blogging this week.

Only a couple things for the reader this week: two reactions to the maternal health initiative (both lukewarm), and a piece I wrote for Abortion Gang about looking for a job in reproductive health.

I hope you all (well, the Canadians and Americans among you) are having a lovely long weekend! Let me know in comments what you've been reading.

No comments: